• home
  • slideshow
  • catalogues
  • stock
  • search
  • contact
  • news
  • shopping cart

Back

Princes Bridge, Melbourne, Opened Novr. 15th. 1850.

Princes Bridge, Melbourne, Opened Novr. 15th. 1850.

Ham Bros. Engr. Melbourne.
[n.d. c.1850.]
Engraving. 120 x 204mm. 4¾ x 8".
This is the second bridge to have been built on this site. The first was built in 1844, and the current bridge in 1888. This bridge of 1850 is a single span sandstone bridge designed by David Lennox (1788-187), who also worked on Telford's Menai Suspension Bridge.
[Ref: 15695]  £140.00


 

Home | Terms | Map | Secure Payment | Links | Login | Privacy Policy | About this Site

Registered in England No. 1305630 Registered Office: 2, Castle Business Village, Station Road, Hampton, Middlesex. TW12 2BX.
Rainbrook Ltd. VAT No. 217 6907 49