The South Front of the Senate House and West end of St. Mary's Church in the University of Cambridge.
Published, July 12th 1799, by D. Hood, Cambridge & S.W. Fores No. 50 Piccadilly.
Aquatint, 410 x 550mm. 16 x 21½". Scarce. Uncut sheet; some foxing.
The Senate House in Cambridge University, where the university's governing body assembled until 1926, when the Regent House assumed that function. St. Mary's Church is on the right. Thomas Malton (1748-1804), from his Views of Cambridge (1798-1800.)
[Ref: 9164] £620.00