A Report of the State of the Sheffield General Infirmary,(Open to the Sick and Lame Poor of any Nation) From Missummer 1801, to Midsummer, 1802.
T.Pierson, Printer, Sheffield. [n.d., watermarked 1802.]
Folio letterpress broadsheet, 4pp., with engraving on front. Sheet (opened) 475 x 605mm, 18¾ x 23¾". Splits in folds, one tear.
With lists of the receipts and payments, patients admitted and discharged, legacies and subscribers. Sheffield General Infirmary was founded in 1792, becoming the Royal Infirmary in 1897, closing in 1980. The original building, as shown in the engraving, is now Heritage House, a Grade II* listed building.
[Ref: 9048] £650.00