Casino at Dulwich.
Pencil, pen and ink drawing, image 132 x 254mm. Two faint diagonal creases through upper left corner.
Casino House in Dulwich, south London, built towards the end of the eighteenth century by the solicitor Richard Shaw. Possibly copied from an engraving. This view very similar to an anon. c.1810 engraving in the Guildhall Library Print Room. On watermarked laid paper.
Guildhall Library Print Room: p.5352324.
[Ref: 7658] £140.00