Consecration Of Colours Which Lady Jane Dundas Presented To The Third Regiment Of Royal East India Volunteers On The 29th June, 1799.
Photolithograph in colour, 375 x 550mm. Laid down to card. Time-staining to margin from old mount.
The ceremony takes place on land belonging to the Portman estate in Marylebone (later Dorset Square) which was also home until 1810 of the Marylebone Cricket Club. The site is to the south of the present Lord's cricket ground.
[Ref: 7403] £250.00