View of Blackfriars Bridge and St Paul's Cathedral, from the Patent Shot Manufactory on the South Side of the River.
Publish'd Septr. 1, 1803, by Laurie & Whittle, 53 Fleet Street London.
Aquatint and Etching. 290 x 410mm
Watt's Shot Tower on the Lambeth bank of the River Thames in the foreground. The area around the 1789 square tower was known as Prince's Meadow made up of dwelling houses, warehouses, dyehouses, storehouses, accounting houses, brewhouses, coachhouses, carthouses, stables, sawhouses, cranes, sheds, wharves, yards, gardens, fields, ponds and canals.
[Ref: 6201] £420.00