A View from the Bridge Realto to Michaeli Houseshewing the House of the Germans on the right hand and on the left the Office of the Magistrates of the Revenue.
London, Printed for Robert Wilkinson, 58 Cornhill, & Bowles & Carver, 69, St Pauls Church Yard. [n.d., c.1790.]
Coloured engraving, 300 x 390mm (11¾ x 15¼"), with J. Whatman watermark. Cut to platemark on left, small margins elsewhere
View of the Grand Canal, Venice, with the Fondaco dei Tedeschi (headquarters of the German merchants in the city) centre right.
[Ref: 40320] £320.00