[Madras.] Fort S.t. George, with part of the Black Town, and Madras Roads.
London, Published by Black, Parry & C.o. and Nichols & C.o. 1814.
Handcoloured aquatint. Sheet: 270 x 210mm, (10½ x 8¼"). Trimmed to platemark.
A view of the fort built by the East India Company in what is now called George Town, Madras. From James Wathen's (1751-1828) 'Journal of a Voyage to India and China' (London, 1814, 2vols.)
[Ref: 40201] £170.00