A Front View of the Earl of Harrington's House &c. at Petersham in Surrey.[Translated into French to right.]
Published 12th. May 1794, by Laurie & Whittle, 53 Fleet Street, London.
Hand coloured engraving. Plate: 260 x 405mm, (10¼" x 16") very large margins.
The house of Charles Stanhope, third Earl of Harrington (1753 - 1829) at Petersham, Surrey. Near Richmond on the River Thames, Petersham takes its name from having belonged to St. Peter's Abbey at Chertsey.
[Ref: 39827] £260.00