The Grand Stand. Wolverhampton Race Course.
Lithograph. Very rare. Sheet: 340 x 260mm, (13½ x 10¼"). Trimmed within printed area.
A view of the Wolverhampton Race Course at the old ground in West Park. The racecourse was established in 1825 and the grand stand was built in 1827 after plans by Mr Vulliamy, the racecourse was eventually moved to its current site in Dunstall Park in the 1880s. St. Peters Church can be seen in the distance.
[Ref: 39502] £180.00