Birthwaite Abbey, Windermere, Westmoreland.The Seat of the Rev.nd J.A.Addison.
M & N Hanhart, IMP. [n.d., c.1860.]
Tinted lithograph. Sheet size: 245 x 305mm (9½ x 12"). Repairs to sheet. Crease.
A views of St Mary's Church (also known as Birthwaite Abbey) in the town of Windermere, Cumbria, originally a proprietary chapel, built for Revd J. A. Addison from Liverpool in 1847-48.
[Ref: 39455] £65.00