Royal Coburg Theatre, Surrey.This first stone of the Royal Coburg Theatre was laid on the 14th day of September in the year 1816, by his serene Highness the Prince of Saxe Coburg and her Royal Highness the Princess Charlotte of Wales, by their serene and Royal Highness's Proxy Alderman Goodbehere.
London, Published 1st Januarary 1819 by Robert Wilkinson, No. 125 Fenchurch Street.
Coloured etching. 225 x 315mm (9 x 12½"). Small margins.
A plate celebrating the opening of the Coburg Theatre in London (now the Old Vic) in Waterloo Bridge Road.
[Ref: 38817] £130.00