View of the Church, & part of the Parish of Radipole.
Publish'd March 1790 by J. Fittler, London, and J. Love, Weymouth.
Aquatint and etching with watercolour wash, platemark sheet 260 x 295mm (10 x 11½"). J. Whatman watermark. Very large margins.
View of Radipole in Dorset with the Grade II* listed Church of St Ann. Radipole was an independent parish until 1933 when it became part of the district of Weymouth. From a set of twelve views of Weymouth and the surrounding area.
Abbey Scenery 339.4; for the complete set see ref. 35799.
[Ref: 37975] £160.00