Highbury College 1826 [ink mss.]The Foundation Stone was laid bt Tho.s Wilson Esq.r June 28, 1825. The Building was Completed September 1826. John Davies Esq.r Architect.
Scarce engraving. Sheet 210 x 325mm (8¼ x 12¾"). Trimmed to image, losing title and vignette, laid on album paper.
The dissenting academy Highbury College, founded in Mile End in 1783, before moving to Hoxton in 1791 and then to Highbury in 1826, when this view was published. It was eventually amalgamated into New College London. Published by James Sargant Storer (1771–1853) and his son Henry Sargant Storer (1795–1837).
[Ref: 37889] £80.00