National University Dublin.
Etching, platemark 95 x 140mm (3¾ x 5½").
The central building of University College Dublin at the foundation of the National University of Ireland, which had originally been built for the Dublin International Exhibition of 1865. After UCD relocated in the 1960s, the building, on Earlsfort Terrace, waas transformed into the National Concert Hall. By Margaret M. Rudge, who exhibited at the Royal Academy and the Society of Women Artists between 1913 and 1929.
[Ref: 37666] £75.00