Haulbowline and White Point from Columbine Quay. Queenstown.
W. Spreat lithog Exeter.
Lithograph; Sheet: 355 x 270mm, (14 x 10½").
A view of the fortified island of Haulbowline in Cork harbour from the town of Cobh. Cobh was known as Queenstown from 1850, when the name was changed to commemorate a visit by Queen Victoria, until 1920.
[Ref: 37196] £380.00