Sydney Harbour from Watson's Bay
Sands & Kenny, Sydney & Melbourne.
Steel engraving, sheet 155 x 200mm (6 x 8"). Small tears.
Sydney Harbour, Australia, from Watson's Bay. Watson's Bay was named after British sailor Robert Watson, who had been given land there in 1801. He became harbourmaster of Sydney in 1811 and first superintendent of Macquarie Lighthouse in 1816. After Frederick Charles Terry (1825 - 1869), British artist resident in Australia from c.1852.
[Ref: 37090] £130.00