Lord's Cricket Ground Centinary.
Chromolithograph, scarce. Sheet size: 305 x 240mm (12 x 9½"). Slight staining on left.
A decorative Match Card celebrating the centenary of the meeting between MCC and Hertfordshire, June 22nd 1814. The scores from the match are shown in the centre, with scenes from the original meeting in 1814 above, and a wide view of the action from 1914 below. Lord's Cricket Ground, generally known as Lord's, is the cricket venue in St John's Wood, London. Named after its founder, Thomas Lord, it is owned by Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC) and is the home of Middlesex County Cricket Club.
[Ref: 32114] £280.00