St. George's Chapel from the Altar, Windsor Castle.
Pub. June 1.1819, by A. Dry, 36 Upper Charlotte Street, Fitzroy Street.
Aquatint with hand colour, large margins, very fine. Plate 318 x 255mm (12½ x 10").
St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle, located in the Lower Ward of the castle; St George's was founded in 1348 by King Edward III. Published in William Henry Pyne's "History of the Royal Residences".
Abbey Scenery: 396.23.
[Ref: 30975] £180.00