Choir of St. George's Chapel, Windsor Castle.
Pub. Dec. 1.1818, by W.H. Pyne, 9 Nassau Street, Soho.
Aquatint with hand colour; large margins, very fine; Whatman paper watermarked: Turkey Mills. Plate 310 x 260mm (12¼ x 10¼").
St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle, located in the Lower Ward of the castle; the choir seen here, consisting of boy choristers and male Lay Clerks. Published in William Henry Pyne's "History of the Royal Residences".
Abbey Scenery: 396.22.
[Ref: 30974] £180.00