One of "The Cedars" Hammersmith Road Miss Fryer's Residence [in pen underneath image.]
Pencil sketch. 279 x 376mm (11 x 14¾"). Laid on album sheet.
One of the trees at "The Cedars", which was built in 1779, an imposing house set back from Hammersmith Road; the property was demolished in 1852. Miss Fryer ran a Ladies' Boarding School on the site.
[Ref: 29980] £220.00