Part of St. Sampson's Harbour & Church.
Published by M. Moss, Guernsey. [n.d. c.1840.]
Lithograph, rare. 190 x 278mm. 7½ x 11".
Saint Sampson, Guernsey, Channel Islands. The parish church claims to be the oldest of Guernsey's parish churches, standing on the coast where Samson of Dol arrived from Brittany in the 6th century, intending to convert islanders to Christianity.
[Ref: 26579] £90.00