A North West View of Westminster Abbey and St. Margaret's Church.The present Structure of St Peter's W[*]stm. began to be built by K. Henry III. in 1245 carrie on by K. Henry VII. &c.
Finely coloured engraving. Sheet 260 x 400mm, 10¼ x 15¾". Trimmed to plate, laid on album paper, glue stains.
View of the Westminster Abbey, with St Margaret's Church behind on the left, also depicting street activity including a boy playing with a hoop, a sedan chair, a beggar and a street trader. Originally published c.1750 by John Bowles.
[Ref: 26414] £190.00