Parliament House, Melbourne.
[British/Australian, n.d., c.1880.]
Chromolithograph with gum arabic, sheet 180 x 255mm. 7 x 10".
Parliament House in Melbourne, located at Spring Street in East Melbourne at the edge of the Melbourne city centre, has been the seat of the Parliament of Victoria, since 1855 (except for the years 1901 to 1927, when it was occupied by the Parliament of Australia).
Not found in NLA.
[Ref: 26337] £60.00