Dedicated with all due Respect to his most Worthy Friends, & Patrons Jos.ph & Hen.y Berens, and John Mitford Esq.rs with the other Gentlemen Educated at Cheam School by their most Obed.t h.ble Serv.t John Young.
London. Pub.d as the Act directs by J. Young No.143 Tottenham Court Road. [n.d. c.1834.]
Aquatint with added colour to sky. Plate 285 x 388mm. 11¼ x 15¼". Late impression.
Cheam School, the preparatory school in Headley, Hampshire, founded in 1645 by the Reverend George Aldrich. Children playing the grounds, a group in the centre with a kite, and playing hop-skotch, boys to the left holding a hoop, to the right looking inside a hutch, and other boys around the yard.
[Ref: 22054] £130.00