[Shrewsbury. ____ "Exterior of the Old School".]
London, Published August 10.th 1892, by Mess.rs Dickinson & Foster, Publishers to The Queen. 114, New Bond St, W. Copyright Registered.
Etching. Proof before title, signed in pencil. Printseller's Association stamp. Remarque in the title area. Plate 451 x 578mm. 17¾ x 22¾".
Shrewsbury Old School which was completed in 1830 with a curriculum based on Continental Calvinism. The school was relocated in 1882 and this particular building was restory and re-opened as Shrewsbury Public Library. Remarque of the arms of Shrewsbury School.
PSA: Vol.II. Rem.AP. 50.
[Ref: 22042] £320.00