Shrewsbury. ____ "Exterior of the Old School".
London, Published August 10.th 1892, by Mess.rs Dickinson & Foster, Publishers to The Queen. 114, New Bond St, W. Copyright Registered.
Etching. Plate 451 x 578mm. 17¾ x 22¾".
Shrewsbury Old School which was completed in 1830 with a curriculum based on Continental Calvinism. The school was relocated in 1882 and this particular building was restory and re-opened as Shrewsbury Public Library.
[Ref: 22041] £220.00