Birmingham Market Hall. now erecting from the Design of Mr. Charles Edge, Architect. The Exterior of this Building is of Beautiful Bath Stone.Length 385 feet. Breadth 108 feet.
Rare lithograph. 172 x 292mm. 6¾ x 11½".
This, the original Market Hall, was built in 1835, designed by Charles Edge. The building was grand with a facade that consisted of stone mined from Bath, Somerset. The building was damaged beyond repair during the Blitz.
[Ref: 21896] £120.00