Free Grammar School, Birmingham.
Published by W. Emans Sep.tr 26.th 1829 Bromsgrove St. Birmingham.
Engraving. Plate 140 x 222mm. 5½ x 8¾".
The Free Grammar School, New Street, from 1731 to 1834, which was then demolished to make way for King Edward's School, New Street, Birmingham. From "A New and Compendious History of the County of Warwick, from the earliest period to the present time comprising views of the principal towns, buildings, modern improvements, seats of the nobility and gentry, ecclesiastical edifices, &c." by William Smith, published, Birmingham 1830.
[Ref: 21893] £50.00