South West View of Durham Cathedral and Castle.(from an original drawing in the possession of Cuthbert Sharp Esq.r) Dedicated (by permission) to The Honorable and Right Reverend Lord Bishop of Durham, by his Lordship's most obliged and humble servant, G.F. Robson.
Published July 1st. 1809, by G.F. Robson, 25, Parliament Street, London.
Aquatint. 502 x 692mm. 19¾ x 27¼", printed on J. Whatman paper watermarked 1809. Some creasing.
A view of Durham Cathedral with the castle to the left. Cows graze in the foreground from the hill looking down to the town; a couple walk along the countryside path. From a series of cathedrals and churches by Robson.
[Ref: 21394] £360.00