Terminé en 1781.
[Paris, n.d., c. 1840.]
Steel engraving. Sheet 185 x 270mm, 7¼ x 10½".
The Holy Trinity Evangelical Church of the Augsburg Confession, known as Zug's Church after the architect Szymon Bogumil Zug (1733-1807). From a painting , probably by the architect, in the collection of Leonard Chodzko (1800-71), a Polish historian active in the November Uprising of 1830 and the Great Emigration that followed it.
[Ref: 21334] £65.00