[Edinburgh] College Church, Low Calton.
Coloured lithograph. Image 273 x 381mm. 10¾ x 15".
Trinity College Church, Edinburgh, from the South West. The church that used to stand in Low Calton, between Canongate and Calton Hill, before being taken down to make way for the railway in 1848. It was partially reconstructed many years later, off Jeffrey Street.
[Ref: 21134] £230.00