To Miss Angela G. Burdett Coutts. This View of St. Stephen's Church and Schools. Rochester Row, Westminster. is most respectfully dedicated by her obliged and humble Servants, Lloyd Bros. & Co.Proof.
London, Published Dec.r 11st. 1850 by Lloyd Brothers & Co. Ludgate Hill.
A rare lithograph. 465 x 514mm. 18¼ x 2¼".
St Stephen's Church was built by Benjamin Ferrey between 1847 and 1850. In 1850 Ms Angela Burdett Coutts donated 8 bells cast by Charles and George Mears. Baroness Coutts became the wealthiest woman in England in 1837 when she inherited her grandfather's fortune.
See Guildhall: p7521883 [coloured].
[Ref: 20299] £180.00