South East View of The Lady Chapel of St. Saviour's Church. As it will appear when restored from the Foot Pavement on the West Side of the Southwark Approach to the New London Bridge, having an opening thereto of 130 feet.To Thomas Saunders Esq.r F.S.A. As a testimony of respect for his prompt, strenuous & perserving exerions for the preservation of this beautiful Specimen of early English Architecture, This Print is respectfully inscribed by his obedient Servants, Lewis Nockalls Cottingham. James Savage & George Gwilt. Architects.
Printed by C. Hullmandel. [n.d. c.1847.]
A rare lithograph. 412 x 502mm. 16¼ x 19¾". Very slight foxing.
St Saviour's Church, Southwark, London.
[Ref: 20214] £160.00