Proprietary College, Cheltenham.J. Wilson, Esq.rs Architect.
Published by H. Davies, Montpellier Library Cheltenham. [n.d. c.1843.]
Lithograph. 128 x 203mm. 5 x 8".
The Cheltenham Proprietary College was founded in 1841 by G.S. Harcourt and J.S. Iredell, with the purpose of educating the sons of gentlemen. In 1843 it moved from three houses along Bays Hill Terrace to Boyne House.
[Ref: 19258] £45.00