[Shrewsbury, Exterior of the Old School.]
London, Published August 10th. 1892 by Mess.rs Dickinson & Foster Publishers to The Queen, 114, New Bond Street, W. Copyright Registered.
Etching. 495 x 635mm. 19½ x 25".
A view of the Old Shrewsbury School, which was built in 1630 and then relocated in 1882. After a period of decline this building underwent some extensive restoration work, and the buildings were re-opened as Shrewsbury Public Library.
PSA: Rem.AP.50. AP.100.
[Ref: 19151] £260.00