Preston Hall in Kent. The Seat of Charles Milner Esqr.
[London, Published Feby.1.1800, by Jno. Geo. Wood, No. 7, Beaumont Street.]
A very rare and fine coloured aquatint. Plate 394 x 445mm. 15½ x 17½".
A view of Preston Hall, Aylesford, Kent. It was Dr John Milner, M.D. who in 1723 when he married Lady Taylor of Aylesford, the last of the Culpeper's to stay in this residence, decided to the devise the inheritance of the estate of Preston Hall to his brother Dr. Charles Milner, M.D.,
Abbey Scenery: 173: 15.
[Ref: 18506] £350.00