[London: Printed by J. Whiting, Finsbury Place, For J. Manson, Gerrard Street, Soho; and sold by Messrs. White, Fleet Street; T. Payne, Mews Gate; Greenland and Norris, Finsbury Square; H.D. Symonds, Paternoster Row; by the principal Booksellers in Berkshire and the adjoining Counties 1805.]
Aquatint. 210 x 280mm. 8¼ x 11". Paper toning. Spotting.
This chapel at Midgham, Berkshire, was built c.1309, and stood near Midgham House, showing a coach in front.
Abbey: 292: 40.
[Ref: 17868] £70.00