Blemell House, Brompton.
Coloured lithograph, very scarce. Printed area 305 x 450mm, 12 x 17¾". Slight mount burn in margins.
Robert Pollard bought the property in 1819 for £4,000 and set up a boys’ boarding school, as shown in this scene. In November 1852 Pollard sold up to the 'Congregation of the Oratory'for £16,000, for the site of the Brompton Oratory.
[Ref: 17685] £480.00