Part of the Aqueduct that crosses the Langothlin Vale.
Aquatint. Plate 140 x 196mm. 5½ x 7¾".
Completed in 1805 the Pontcysyllte Aqueduct carries the Llangollen Canal over the valley of the River Dee in Wrexham in north east Wales. Canals were the arteries of the Industrial Revolution and the engineering team of Thomas Telford and William Jessop were the most experienced canal and bridge builders of their time.
[Ref: 17117] £120.00