Wartenberg's Cellulose, or Chemically Pure Wood-Fibre for Paper-Making, Commonly Called Paper Pulp.
[Anon, n.d., c.1860.]
Promotional letterpress leaflet, 4to, rare, (c.255 x 205mm, 10 x 8"), four pages. Vertical and horizontal folds.
Trade advertisement for a special pulp aimed at paper manufacturers and mill-owners.
Provenance: from a scrap album compiled c.1840 - 1880 by Alfred Towgood of Riverside, a paper mill owner at St. Neots, Huntingdon. He was also a Lieutenant in the Duke of Manchester's Light Horse.
[Ref: 16791] £120.00