Billingsgate Market 1851.
Coloured lithograph. Sheet 381 x 554mm. 15 x 21¾". Staining in the sky to the left-hand side.
In 1849, the old riverside fish market in the City of London ward of Billingsgate was moved off the streets and into this building, which was later demolished c.1873 and replaced by an arcaded market hall in 1875, now known as Old Billingsgate Market and used as a corporate events venue.
[Ref: 16263] £320.00