Die katholische Kirche zu Dresden.
Fine coloured lithograph with added gum-arabic. Sheet 210 x 285mm. 8¼ x 11¼". Image and title cut and laid on separate sheet.
The Catholic Church, Dresden. This is the largest church in Saxony; built between 1739 and 1754 by the Italian architect, Gaetano Chiaveri in late baroque Rome. In the background stands the Semperoper.
[Ref: 15928] £180.00