H.M.S. Cambrian, 36 Guns. This print is prespectfully dedicated by permiision to Sir William Symonds, Surveyor of the Navy, by his obliged and very obedient Servant N.M. Condy.
London Published by Edward Ramsden, Ackermann & Co. Strand _ Plymouth Edmund Fry _ Bristol Philip & Evans.
Coloured aquatint. 450 x 320mm [image]. Margins have minor discolouration, minor tears at publication line.
H.M.S. Cambrian was lauched in 1841, Henry Ducie Chads R.N. sailed the Cambrian to and from the East Indies until 1845, James Hanway Plumridge R.N. in the same seas until 1847 and then under acting Captain Henry Gage Morris R.N. when it became the flagshirp of Commodore James Hanway Plumridge, East Indies.
[Ref: 1352] £1,800.00