Plan of the St. Katharine DocksThomas Telford F.R.S. Civil Engineer Philip Hardwick F.A.S. Architect. First Stone laid 3rd May 1827 The Dock opened 25.th Oct.r 1828
Lithograph with wash, 175 x 235mm. 7 x 9¼". Very scarce; watermark 'J. Whatman 1828'. Foxing, creases, tears and loss of paper.
With stamp on verso: 'Port of London Authority, Drawing Office, Trinity Square, E.C.3'.
From the Port of London Authority archives.
[Ref: 11301] £160.00