Plan of the Grand Surrey Docks Rotherhithe.
Lithograph. Printed area 490 x 705mm, 19¼ x 27¾". With P.L.A. Drawing Office ink stamp dated 1925 and manuscript indexing. Some wear to bottom edge
The newly-built Russia, Albion and Canada docks, the west part of the Surrey Commercial Docks in Rotherhithe. Closed in 1969 and derelict for over a decade they were redeveloped as the Surrey Quays. The Upper Dock, also known as the Russia Dock is now the Russia Dock Park.
From the Port of London Authority archives.
[Ref: 10243] £260.00