Plan of the Commercial Docks 1856.
Coloured lithograph. Printed area 320 x 515mm, 12½ x 20¼". Whatman Paper 1855. With P.L.A. Drawing Office ink stamp dated 1925 and manuscript indexing. Backed on linen, stitch holes in left margin.
The Surrey Commercial Docks in Rotherhithe. Closed in 1969 and derelict for over a decade they were redeveloped as the Surrey Quays.
From the Port of London Authority archives.
[Ref: 10238] £350.00